This week went ok I suppose. My treadmill still doesn't work and the tech guy didn't show up yesterday, so that is being put off yet again. My friend Angela and I have come up with a plan to help motivate each other. At the end of each day we email each other and say what we did for exercise and how we did with our eating. I'm finding it very helpful to have the accountability and support. I worked out 5 days this week. I'm hoping to keep that up so that when my treadmill is finally "running" (hee hee) I can start right out on some nice workouts without delay.
We decided to switch services from Comcast to Verizon. It is exactly the same cost and it will be a faster fiber optic internet, we will get BYU-TV as part of standard cable and we will have a DVR for 6 months free of charge. I've always wanted to try one of those. Hopefully it will be a nice change void of complication.
I got the bill for Daniel's birth yesterday. You know how you sign those papers saying if your insurance doesn't pay up you are responsible? Well, the bill is 6 grand and due in the next 20 days. I'm going to call on Monday and try to be nice while getting our insurance to pay up. Stupid idiots. We have Providence Preferred insurance and delivered at a Providence hospital! How can they not pay that bill??!! I'm a little ticked. I don't need the added stress of all the insurance crap I've had to deal with. I'm glad to have it and have some coverage as some is better than none. But boy am I workin' for what we do get. We got another bill this week for Daniel's shoes. They cost over $800 and our portion is $120. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with medical bills right now. We owe around $3,000 (separate from that 6k bill I just got) and have set up a payment plan to help us manage it. The sad thing is there is more to come I'm sure.
Today we went as a family to the Children's Discovery Museum. Jacob has so much fun there and it was really nice to trade off interacting with him with Brent. Bob the Builder was there and Jacob got to meet him and give him 5. I would say he had the most fun in the water area, since that was all new for him. We were there for only 2 hours but we played hard and then came home for lunch. Both boys crashed and took a nice long naps. This enabled me to have some time to read, take a nap and workout to a DVD.
Tomorrow is expected to be a low-key day, which will be nice.
1 comment:
my DVR Changed my life. I believe it it the greatest invention of this century. At least for me.
Medical bill suck. So sorry.
Post a Comment