Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun times

I took these on Saturday night. It is so fun to see my boys next to each other and that they are starting to play together (a little bit). I look at the back of Daniel like in these pictures and it reminds me of when Jacob was that small and then I think that it wasn't that long ago and now look at him.. he's a little boy! Sheesh.



These pictures I took on Sunday morning. It is our tradition to make muffins for breakfast and Jacob is a very willing helper, especially when it comes to licking the beater. (These are chocolate chip muffins that I baked in a muffin top pan.. because the muffin top is the best, right? The "naked" looking one on the top right is a muffin without chocolate chips for Brent, who doesn't like chocolate chips).



2 comments:

Stephen said...

What cute boys you have! Isn't it fun watching them become little buddies?

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

Babies grow up soo fast don't they. Sometimes I find my self wishing Abby would slow down and be a cuddly baby longer. I like the two boys sitting together so nicely. I did not know that Brent doesn't like chocolate chips, very interesting.