Our baby finally decided to make his debut into the world and join our family on Sunday night, July 27th at 8:50 pm. We have decided to name him
Daniel Glenn Turner, Daniel coming from the bible and Glenn is Brent's dad's middle name. Daniel weighed in at 9 lbs. 14 oz. and is 21" tall. For the labor, we had gone in to be induced but luckily after breaking the water I went into labor on my own and was able to avoid pitocin. The labor was just short of 10 hours and everything went well; except that, towards the end it got a little crazy but luckily he was born after 2 short pushes. All tests for Daniel came back normal and since I was doing well also we were able to come home
Monday evening - lucky us! Jacob is enthralled with his new brother and wants to give him hugs and kisses every time he sees him. Brent is taking the week off from work to care for all of us and so far all is well.



4 comments:
CONGRATS! He sure is a cutie!
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
I navigated my way here through Jenny's page... I'm a stalker like that!
Hope you're doing well!
Rachael Freitas-Maxwell
I've been snooping....can I put you as a link on my blog?
Congratulations!! He's a cutie!! I hope you are doing well! I love the picture of Jacob holding him!
Post a Comment