Still no baby. I am still 2 cm dilated, which is ok I guess... it's better than nothing. I am due one week from today! And like every other pregnant woman at my stage, I am SO READY to have the baby out. I'm looking forward to not having my liver and other insides kicked on a regular basis. I'm also looking forward to being able to roll over at night with it waking me up and hurting... plus it feels really weird to feel the baby shift from one side of me to the other due to gravity.
We watched Superman Returns last night. I thought it was a well done movie, however I didn't care for the part at the end where he gets his trash kicked and then stabbed in the back twice by Lex with kryptonite - too graphic and mean for me. One part of the movie was so "Titanic" that I found it funny. Brent really liked the part where he got shot close range by a gun aimed directly at his eye and it simply bounced off like nothing. Superman is a rad comic hero in my opinion. I think I like the orignial series better and it made me want to see them again.
Today just before putting Jacob down for his nap the phone rang, it said it was from a pay phone so I expected it to be a wrong number. I answered anyway and was completely shocked to hear my sister Teresa on the line. She was in the airport waiting to board the plane for Tokyo Japan. She has been in the MTC for a full 12 weeks learning Japanese and today was the big day for her to go and serve. I didn't think I would get to hear her voice until she came back and so of course I cried like three times. Even Jacob said "hello" and "bye" to her, which was so cute. We talked for about 8 minutes and it was so awesome! I have missed her so much already and it was great to be able to tell her I love her one more time before she left. I am so proud of her and how well she is doing so far, she is going to have a wonderful time in Japan I just know it.
Another bit of good news, my brother John who is serving in Iraq for the third time has his date set for coming home - August 23rd. He left last September and I am so glad that the year has gone by quickly for him. I am really excited to see him and for him to home and safe on American soil.
1 comment:
As of July 10th, no baby here either. I am dialated and dropped but nothing more than that. Luckily, my Dr. will induce me next Thursay the 17th. Not much longer. I can't wait to meet my little girl and I am sure you can't wait to meet your little guy. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a easy painless delivery =) Yep, painless....ha ha ha
Post a Comment