Wednesday, November 12, 2008

update on me and Jacob

I'm doing just o-k right now. I have a serious pain in my neck that is giving me heck and that is affecting every area of my life. It started on Sunday and is just awful, I have a marble sized "knot" in my neck to the right of my spine (creepy really). On Monday I couldn't even look side to side without pain so I went in to see my chiropractor, he said it is an inflamed nerve. I asked my doctor about it today and she said it is a swollen lymph node.. whatever it is it sucks big time and I'm hurting a lot because of it. It hurts so bad that I can't even to simple stuff and it's really getting to me. Ugh.

I took Jacob in for his 2 year check up today. J-man is 32.5 pounds (90%) and 36.5 inches tall (75%), he is right on target in all other developmental levels and is an overall healthy, busy little boy. Gotta love him.

3 comments:

Camelia Bradshaw said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are in pain. That is horrible. You take care out there. We have been sick and that is no fun either.
On a side note, I am so excited to see you around Christmas. We are going to be in town and beside the Christmas day, have nothing else planned, except visiting YOU.

Tiffany said...

Yucko, I very much dislike muscle knots, I have a bunch in my legs right now and it is no fun, hope you feel better soon.

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

That sounds ouchy. It sounds like you need muscle relaxents. When I was in the MTC I had a muscle stress knot on the back of my neck the size of a golf ball and they gave me some muscle relaxants and it went down within 24 hours. I hope it gets better soon, we are looking forward to seeing you at Christmas.